All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
The role you’ll contribute:
Evaluates and conducts medically prescribed physical therapy treatment programs.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Assesses patient ability to safely and effectively perform independent living skills
• Designs appropriate plans of care, including type and frequency of treatment
• Implements treatment plans using appropriate modalities
• Documents patient progress
• Plans and assists with patient discharge from therapy services and provides information regarding appropriate selection/use of adaptive equipment and support programs
Qualifications - External
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.