Location: Eugene, Oregon
Position: PRN Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant
City/State: Eugene, OR
Location: PeaceHealth Sacred Heart- Oregon Rehab Center
Setting: Inpatient Rehab Unit
Join our inpatient rehabilitation team!
Lifepoint Rehabilitation is a leading provider of acute inpatient rehabilitation services with more than 300 hospital-based rehabilitation units, medical/surgical and outpatient therapy settings and more than 30 joint venture inpatient rehabilitation hospitals across the country. We provide high quality, patient-centered care to those who have experienced a loss of function from an injury or illness. Our goal is to help our patients recover as fully as possible and regain the level of independence they hope to achieve.
Success within a company doesn't just happen. It requires committed teams of talented people who understand and embrace an organization's goals and work together at the highest level to achieve them. Join our team of interdisciplinary doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts today!
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Assist with patient scheduling and post charges daily to patient records.
- Document patient care in accordance with regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
- Candidates must have certification from the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA).
- Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Assistant program culminating in an associate's degree.
- Current and valid state OTA license or certificate of practice or equivalent in the states where services are rendered.
- CPR certification (when required).
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full employees and their families.
- Up to 16 days of PTO for full time employees
- 6 paid holidays for full time employees
- Tuition reimbursement, continuing education opportunities and apprenticeship programs for eligible employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts.
If you are a current employee Click Here.