College Station, Texas
Altamonte Springs, Florida
Margaretville, New York
Iron Mountain, Michigan
Poughkeepsie, New York
Glendale Heights, Illinois
Sulphur Springs, Texas
Buchanan Dam, Texas
Occupational Therapist / OT responsibilities:
- After evaluating your patient's condition, you'll develop a specialized treatment plan to help him/her achieve as much as possible in regaining his/her well-being through exercise and/or use of prosthetic and orthotic devices. You and your staff will play an important role in his/her recovery.
- Communicate patient progress or problems to supervisor and other team members; instruct patient's family or nursing staff in follow-through programs.
- Document patient care, regulatory, licensing, payer and accrediting requirements.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a safe and clean condition.
- Make presentations to support marketing efforts, at team conferences and in-services.
- Handle job responsibilities in accordance with the standards of the Company's Code of Business Conduct, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, appropriate professional standards and applicable state/federal laws.
Qualifications: Occupational Therapist / OT:
- Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
- Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.