Location: Salisbury, Maryland
ENCOMPASS HEALTH REHABILITATION HOSPITAL of SALISBURY
Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of Salisbury is a 74-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient rehabilitation services. Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly skilled physicians and therapists, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
PM&R INPATIENT JOB DESCRIPTION HIGHLIGHTS
We are looking for a full time PM&R Inpatient Physician interested in joining an already established practice and growing within the community. Encompass Health has a wonderful group of collegial physicians with plenty of specialty support from local acute care hospitals.
- 14-18 patient load with support of mid-level providers
- Out-patient EMG's
- Skilled Nursing Facility consult service to supplement income/productivity
- Call every 4 weeks
- Cover night call by phone and weekend rounds and admits with mid-level.
WHERE YOU WILL PRACTICE - SALISBURY, MARYLAND
Founded in 1732, Salisbury is the largest city of the Maryland Eastern Shore. Perfectly nestled in between the beach and bay, Salisbury is one of America's fastest growing cities. Main street Salisbury offers something for the whole family with shopping and dining for everyone's tastes. One of the area's major attractions are the Delmarva Shorebirds, a minor league affiliate of the Baltimore Orioles and with Ocean City a short drive away, Salisbury can be a great place to live and work!
- MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Patient-centered commitment to excellence
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Hospital-based physiatry experience preferred
WHY ENCOMPASS HEALTH?
- High Income Potential
- High Patient Volumes
- Flexible Schedules
- Medicine and specialty support