Location: Wilson, North Carolina
Wilson Medical Center, a Duke Lifepoint Hospital in Wilson, North Carolina (50min from Raleigh) is growing with the addition of an employed, full-time BC/BE Family Medicine Provider to open a new primary care clinic. Wilson Medical Center is expanding its primary care network, and we are seeking physicians to help us continue to grow. There is a large community need for additional primary care providers.
- Outpatient only
- APP supervision and MA support
- Anticipate an average of 20-25 patients per day
- Must feel comfortable practicing autonomously and seeing patients of all ages
- Athena EMR
- New primary care clinic
- seeking general primary care providers
Recruitment Package may include:
- Base salary + wRVU production incentive
- CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus
- Medical debt assistance
- Navigate Student Loans consultative fees waived
- Relocation allowance
- Residency stipend
- Paid malpractice coverage
- Health benefits + Retirement plan
- Marketing + practice growth assistance
Wilson Medical Center, a 294-bed facility with new and innovative programs, is committed to providing high-quality compassionate healthcare to residents of Wilson County and surrounding communities. Accredited by The Joint Commission, WMC offers services in cancer and cardiac care, orthopedics, imaging, surgical services and more.
Wilson is close enough to the fast lane to stimulate and challenge, yet far enough removed to offer the simple pleasures of life. Located halfway between New York and Florida off i-95 and 40 minutes East of Raleigh and Research Triangle Park, 2 hours from the NC coast and 3 1/2 hours from the NC mountains. Wilson is also 50 minutes from the Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
- J-1 waiver support via State Conrad 30, ARC, DRA, HHS based on location and specialty